Thursday, March 28, 2013

plateau?

I've been on WW for several weeks now and have lost 7 lbs total.  I wish I saw more results.  I feel like I'm losing weight, but I don't see it on the scale.  I'm trying not to be discouraged, because I'm not yet.  I just don't want to get there.  I've lost 7 lbs!  I am 7 lbs lighter.  I think that's an awesome start!

My goal weight is 150 lbs.  I'm 5' 7'', so I don't think that's too much to ask for.  It'll take a while but I am so happy with the new WW plan.  I'm doing WW via online, and I find it so helpful for my schedule.

At least once a week, my family and I go on for walk - rain or sunshine!  It's a great exercise to keep the blood pumpin' and to work your legs and bum (especially up large hills!).  We go for roughly an hour throughout our neighborhood.

My best advice for those who may be doing WW, is to drink at least 2 tall glasses of water every time you sit down for a meal.  It makes you more full, and is overall healthy :]

Thanks for reading, *Alex*

No comments:

Post a Comment